There are two ways to send upload invitations, using Axon Capture and using Evidence.com.
Using Axon Capture to Send an Invitation
Note: Users must be allowed to send Axon Citizen invitations in Evidence.com and have Axon Capture for Android version 3.6 or later or Axon Capture for iOS version 3.7 or later to send an Axon Citizen invitation.
See Sending and Axon Citizen invitation through Axon Capture for instructions on sending an invitation.
Using Evidence.com to Send an Invitation
- Sign in to your Evidence.com account.
- On the Dashboard page, under Citizen Evidence, click Invite Individual.
- On the Individual Invite page, enter the ID or NA as required by your agency.
- Add Categories as needed. An individual invitation can have multiple categories.
- Select the Delivery Method for the invitation, either Text message or Email.
- For Text message, select the country code and enter the Mobile Phone Number for the community member submitting items.
- For email, enter the Email address for the community member submitting items.
- If allowed by your agency, select if the contact’s information should be stored in Evidence.com.
If the information should be stored, enter the name and birth date information for the contact.
- Click Submit. The invitation is sent to the phone number or email address.
The message contains a one-time use link to a website where the citizen can upload video, photo, and audio files for submission.
After the contact uploads the submission, you will receive an email message from Evidence.com.
- Click Done in the Successfully Created Portal dialog box to return to the Individual Invite page.