What is a pending order and what do I do next?
- If you see an order in your account page with “pending”, someone at Axon has facilitated the initial order for your convenience.
- You will need to either confirm or cancel the order.
- If you would like to confirm the order, please complete the following steps first:
- Email with ‘Pending Order’: Please click the hyperlink that says Pending Order Page.
- Shipping/Billing: Please review to ensure the information is correct.
- Credit Card (if applicable): Please click Edit Payment (on the right-hand side in the middle of the page) and add your credit card information.
- Invoice (if applicable): Update your PO # or leave a placeholder.
- Confirm Order: Please check all your other information to confirm it is correct and then click Confirm Order.
- Please note that if you do not confirm the order, it will not be placed and remains as pending. Pending orders are cancelled and cleared out of our system every 90 days.