Yes. Unfortunately, we cannot split orders out. If you would like to receive an item before a known backorder, you can cancel the existing order and resubmit two separate orders. That way the backordered item will not delay the other item’s order. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your resubmitted orders jump ahead.
- How do I add or remove items once I've already placed my order?
- What does “In Process” mean as my order status?
- When do items ship?
- How do I know if a product is on backorder?
- What happens if an order is backordered?
- If one item is backordered, will my whole order be delayed?
- What if I want to receive one item but the other item(s) is on backorder?