After adding files and editing metadata as needed, you can upload the files to Evidence.com.
Note: The maximum file size for a single file is 400 GB.
- On the Add Files page, click Next.
Note: All files that have been added will be uploaded. You do not have to select specific files for upload.
- Select Local File Behavior for the files.
- If you select Delete files after upload, Evidence Upload XT will delete the files from your local computer after upload.
- If you select Keep files after upload, no changes will be made to the files on your local computer.
- Select how the Bandwidth Settings are applied for the upload.
- If you select Apply bandwidth settings, then the Bandwidth Settings for your application are applied to the upload.
- If you select do not apply bandwidth settings, then no bandwidth restrictions are applied to the upload.
- Click Upload. The application starts the upload, you are returned to the add files page and all the files are removed from the page.
Click Upload Queue to see the status of uploads. The upload queue shows the number of files in the upload, the upload progress, and when the upload occurred. The upload queue will retain the list of file upload status until you manually remove an item from the list.