The Bandwidth Settings page is used to set limitations on how much bandwidth Evidence Upload XT uses when uploading files. This allows you to throttle the bandwidth used by Evidence Upload XT, so that uploads don’t slow down other operations on your network.
- On the Add Files page, click Settings on the menu bar and select Bandwidth Setting.
- On the Bandwidth Settings page,
- Click the From and To Hour fields on the upper schedule line to select the hours the bandwidth throttling is active. Click the AM – PM field to switch between the values.
- Click in the Mbps field and enter the maximum Mbps Evidence Upload XT can use during the set time.
The time information on lower line automatically updates as you enter the time.
- If needed, click in the lower schedule line Mbps field and enter the maximum Mbps Evidence Upload XT can use during that time.
- Click Save.