The Settings tab provides information about your Axon Fleet system, Axon Fleet cameras, and Axon body worn cameras that are paired with Axon View XL.
Changing Axon Fleet Camera Settings
- Tap (the Settings icon).
- In the Cameras section, tap Settings under the Axon Fleet Camera you want to adjust.
- Adjust the settings as needed.
- Volume – sets the volume of the camera’s audio prompts, which are used to notify the user of camera status.
- LED Brightness – sets the brightness of the front LED ring on the camera. This can be set to High, Medium, or Low.
Note: Axon Fleet cameras with firmware version 1.9 or lower do not support the brightness setting.
- Stealth – turns on or off Stealth Mode. When stealth mode on, the camera will not beep or vibrate, regardless of other settings, and all camera lights are off.
- Click X to return to the Setting tab.