Administrators and users who are allowed the Device Administration permission can manage Axon and TASER devices by using the Inventory menu options.
The Inventory page allows administrators and users with the required permissions to search for, view information about, and manage Axon devices including body worn cameras, CEWs, Signal devices, and Axon Fleet vehicles.
Note: If your agency does not use CEWs or Axon Fleet, those search options will not appear on the Inventory page.
From the Inventory page, you can:
- Search specific device type – Find and manage Axon body worn cameras, CEWs, Docks, Interview Rooms, and Signal devices.
- Search All Devices — Find and manage all devices.
- Search Vehicles — Add, find, and manage Axon Fleet vehicles and their associated devices.
- Bulk Assign – Allows assignment of up to 10 devices at one time.
- Make a Return – Opens the Axon Returns site in a new browser window to let you start the return process or check the status of devices return to Axon.