When you need to prevent Axon Interview from recording video from the interview room, you can use the Mask Video option. This option does not stop the recording session or affect audio recording, it only prevents video from being recorded.
- Tap Mask Video to mask the recording.
Axon Interview stops recording video from the camera in the interview room and the recording view turns black.
- To verify that video is masked, look for the following items on the screen:
- A black box appears in the recording view.
- The button text changes to Unmask Video.
- When you are ready to resume recording video, tap Unmask Video.
The button text changes back to Mask Video and the recording view resumes showing the interview room.