The Live Streaming application has four main tabs, displayed on the left-hand side of the application: Home, Live, Settings, Logout.
Home – This tab is the application’s landing page. It allows the user to see the status of their servers.
Live – This tab is where most of the application’s capabilities are.
The interface of the Live tab is divided into 2 main sections:
- Room Panel – The left-hand panel shows information about all the interview rooms for your agency’s system.
The status circle to the right of the room name shows the current status of the room:
- Red: Interview being recorded
- Green: Ready for interview
- Purple: Room is streaming only; no buffer is being captured
- Grey: Inactive
If there is a warning logo in addition to the status circle, that means that there is an error associated with the room
We also display a lock icon next to the room name if the room is locked and the duration of the interview session (if there’s an interview in progress)
The users will be able to filter the rooms based on the room name and/or room status. The users also have the option to filter the rooms based on their location (e.g., HQ - Primary Server)
- Overview Panel – The right-hand side panel has tiles for streaming the rooms in your system. When selecting a room to stream, it will display the room’s primary camera on one of the tiles. If no camera is selected or the camera is offline or not buffering, the tile view is grey. If the person conducting an interview engages a video mask, the live stream is also masked. If your system requires a password to view an interview room, the view is masked with a lock logo until you select the room and enter the live streaming password.
Note: If the user is on High-Bandwidth mode, the rooms will auto-populate in the Overview Panel tiles (up to 12 rooms).
Settings – This tab allows you to add, edit, or delete a server. It also allows you to modify the following general settings:
- Number of days logs are kept
- The Authentication Server
- Enabling or Disabling Single Sign-On
- Enabling or Disabling High Bandwidth Mode. When enabled, rooms will auto-populate in the Overview Panel tiles (up to 12 rooms).
Logout – Clicking on this tab enables you to logout from the application.