The gain, aspect ratio, and special protocols are controlled by the server. If changes are made from the camera web interface, they will be overwritten by the server. Also, any changes must be made on both the Primary and Secondary recorders. You can manage the other server by changing which server the client connects to by using the Axon Interview Client Configuration Tool.
This procedure assumes you are logged in to Axon Interview Configuration.
- Click the Rooms tab.
- Click on the room with the camera/microphone you want to edit and then click Edit Room.
- On the Edit Room page, select the camera you want to edit and then click Edit Device.
- In the Edit Device dialog box, click Audio Settings.
- Select the appropriate Audio Input Gain Value from the list.
- Click Save on each of the open dialog boxes (three dialog boxes) to return to the Axon Interview Configuration page.
- Click Save and Close to save the changes.
If there are no interviews in progress, the client will close, restart to apply the changes, and then push the changes to the camera. If there is an interview in progress, the changes will not be applied until that interview is completed and the client is restarted.