When you need to prevent Axon Interview from recording the sounds in the interview room, such as during a privileged conversation between an attorney and a client, you can use the Mask Audio option. This option does not stop the recording session or affect video recording, it only prevents audio from being recorded.
- Tap Mask Audio to stop the audio recording.
Axon Interview stops recording sound from the microphone in the interview room.
- To verify that audio is masked, look for the following items on the screen:
- The sound bar shows the message – Attention: Audio Muted.
- A muted icon is shown in the recording views.
- The button text changes to Unmask Audio.
- When you are ready to resume recording sound, tap Unmask Audio.
The button text changes back to Mask Audio and the sound bar resumes showing the volume in the interview room.