When you need to prevent Axon Interview from recording both audio and video from the interview room, use the Mask Audio/Video option. This option does not stop the recording session, it only prevents video and audio from being recorded.
- Tap Mask Audio/Video.
Axon Interview stops recording video and sound from the interview room.
- If you want to verify that both audio and video are masked, look for the following items on the screen:
- A black box appears in the recording view.
- The sound bar shows the message – Attention: Audio Muted.
- A muted icon is shown in the recording views.
- The button text changes to Unmask Audio, Unmask Video, and Unmask Audio/Video.
Note: During playback, the time stamp still appears on the screen, indicating that the interview continued while you masked both audio and video.
- When you are ready to resume recording audio and video, tap Unmask Audio/Video.
Optionally, you can unmask just the audio or the video by tapping the appropriate button.
The button text change back to Mask Audio, Mask Video, and Mask Audio/Video. The video player resumes showing the interview room. The sound bar resumes showing the sound volume.