The User Device Settings dialog box lets you adjust settings for Axon cameras that are assigned to you.
The link for User Device Settings is only available if you have a device assigned.
- Click User Device Settings in the upper right corner of the client window.
The User Device Settings dialog box appears.
- Select your camera from the My Devices
Settings that you do not have access to or are not applicable for the type of camera selected are grayed out in the User Device Settings dialog box.
- Edit the Settings as needed. Each setting is described below:
- Device Name: The is the Device Name associated with the camera in the Axon Commander system.
- Orientation: Only enabled for Axon Flex 2 and Axon Flex cameras. The sets whether the user intends to mount the camera on the right side or left side of the user’s body.
- Speaker Volume: This setting controls how loudly the camera beeps to communicate operations to the camera user.
- Vibration: This setting controls whether the camera uses vibrations to communicate operations to the camera user.
- Indicator Lights: This setting controls the visible indication of the recording status on the front of the camera using the battery LED. During pre-event buffering the light will blink green. During recording the light will blink red. Stealth Mode must be disabled for this setting to be enabled.
- Stealth Mode: This setting controls whether the Axon Body 2 camera emits light, sound, and haptic feedback (vibrations) when it is switched on or off, and when a user starts or stops recording. When Stealth Mode is enabled, all lights, sounds and vibrations are turned off; this will also disable Ring LED Status regardless of the Indicator Lights setting.
- Click Apply to save the device settings.
- Click the close icon (X) or Cancel to close the User Device Settings dialog box.