Reports can be run on any file in Axon Commander to show an audit trail of actions performed on the file since it was ingested.
- Select the file in the Assets pane and do one of the following:
- Right-click on the file and select Create Report.
- Click Report at the bottom of the Assets pane.
- Open the file in the player and click Report.
Note: Entries where the user is listed as (none) indicate actions that were automatically completed by Axon Commander based on rules for the assignment and tagging of files.
- You can print, save, and search the report from the viewer.
- Close the Report Viewer window when you done.