Axon Interview allows an agency to capture video of witness and suspect interviews, tag it with descriptive metadata, and automatically transfer it to Evidence.com. Featuring world-class security and large-force support, it is a full interview room video solution that provides critical, defensible evidence for the prosecution. Axon Interview records crucial interviews with redundant, high-quality video and audio technology. Axon Interview allows you to mark and annotate footage in real-time.
The general steps for using Axon Interview are outlined below:
- Log in and Start an Axon Interview Session: Before you can use Axon Interview, you must log in from a touch panel or virtual kiosk. Tap Start Interview on the Main Menu.
- Add and Confirm Pre-recording Metadata: If your agency requires the entry of metadata tags before you can begin recording the interview, the Pre-Recording Metadata screen appears. If not required, skip to the next step.
- Start the Interview Recording: The Start Recording Confirmation message appears, to ensure that you are ready to begin the interview.
- Axon Interview Interface and Actions: Once Axon Interview is recording, you can add markers, mask audio/video recording, and take other actions.
- Ending a Recording: When the interview is complete, tap Stop Recording and then confirm that you want to end the session.
- Add and Confirm Post-Recording Metadata: If your agency does not require the entry of metadata or after you finish entering the metadata View Asset Information.
- View Asset Information and Log out of Axon Interview: When you are done viewing the Asset Summary screen, tap Logout. The Login screen is shown and you have completed the interview. The interview video is processed and uploaded to Evidence.com.