This process is similar to creating a Marker. Axon camera users can add markers while the camera is recording in the field by pressing the Function button on their Axon camera (see the appropriate Axon camera guide for information on the location of and using the Function button). Markers added using the Function button are marked with a Camera Marker Event Type and can be selected and edited in the same manner as other Markers.
- Open the video or audio file with the player.
- Click Markers at the bottom of the player.
The Markers dialog opens on the left side of the player. The Markers list at the top of the dialog shows the bookmarks for the current file.
- Select the marker that you want to edit and click Edit.
- Change the Event Type and Description as needed.
- Click Save to save the changes.
The marker is updated. You can search by the information contained in the marker.