Before users can access Axon Commander Client, an administrator needs to launch Commander and install the Axon Commander Client.
- Open an Internet browser.
- Type the name of the server or IP address where Axon Commander is installed, followed by a colon and then the number 18000 in the browser address bar.
To access the Axon Commander Client download page in a language other than English, add a “/” and the language code.
After entering the information, the Axon Commander launch screen is shown.
Example: If your Axon Commander service is DEMSServer,
- For an English installation, you would type: DEMSServer:18000
- For a French installation, you would type: DEMSServer:18000/fr
- For a German installation, you would type: DEMSServer:18000/de
- For an Italian installation, you would type: DEMSServer:18000/it
- For a Polish installation, you would type: DEMSServer:18000/pl
- For a Swedish installation, you would type: DEMSServer:18000/sv
- Click Launch Axon Commander.
The browser downloads the Commander-launcher.exe application.
Note: In some cases, you might see a Windows Unknown Publisher message during installation. You can safely ignore this message and continue with the installation.
- Run the Commander-launcher.exe application to install Axon Commander Client and creates a desktop shortcut.
Users can launch the Axon Commander Client from the shortcut or from the Start menu.