If allowed by the Tag type, a Tag can be edited or removed after it is applied to a File.
- Select the file in the Assets pane and do one of the following:
- Right-click on the file and select Tag.
- Click Tag at the bottom of the Assets pane.
- Open the file in the player and click Tag.
The Tags dialog box with any applied tags appears.
- To edit the value for a tag:
- Double-click on the Tag The Edit Tag dialog box appears.
- Type or select the new Value for the tag.
- Click OK. The tag name and updated value appear in the Tags list.
- To remove a tag:
- Click on the Tag name to select it.
- Click Remove.
- Click OK. The tag is removed from the Tags list.
- After all tags have been edited or removed, click OK to save the tags and return to the Assets pane.