Tags can be applied to multiple files at the same time.
- Select the all the files you want to tag in the Assets pane.
Hold the Ctrl key and click on each file to select multiple files at one time.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click and select Tag.
- Click Tag at the bottom of the Assets pane.
The Apply column is shown when multiple files are selected. If the check box is selected for a Tag, then the Tag is applied to all the selected Files. If it is not select, then only one or some of the files have the Tag applied to them. If the box is unchecked and then checked and the Apply button pressed, all the Files selected get that Tag applied to them.
By double-clicking on a Tag row opens the Add tag sub-dialog so the Tag can be modified.
- To add another tag, click Add. The Add tag sub-dialog appears.
- Select a tag from the Tag list.
- In the Value box, enter or select the value for the tag.
- Type the value for Text tags.
- Select the value for Choice Tags.
- Click OK. The tag name and value appear in the Tags list.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to add another tag.
- After all tags have been added and selected, click OK to save the tags and return to the Assets pane.