In addition to the basic player functions, the Axon Commander Client player has the following options:
- Audio Mute: This control mutes the audio during playback. Some systems allow for the muting of left (CH1) and right (CH2) audio channels as shown in the image below. Most video only supports one channel of audio, so only CH1 is normally available.
- Operations: This link lets you show or hide the file operations buttons (Verify, Export, Convert, Burn, Report, and Tag buttons) in player.
- Map: This link opens the Map view and shows the GPS data associated with the video. If no GPS data is available, the map is blank.
When the Map view is open during video playback, the location shown on the map changes as the GPS position of the camera is updated. When viewing the map, you can click and hold the right mouse button to drag the map to change location shown. Additionally, you can use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out of the map.
When Show map tracking is selected, an overlay of the route on the map in order to illustrate the route taken to get from one point to another.
- Metadata: This link shows any GPS, Radar, and Triggers associated with the file. It also shows the last marker selected during viewing.
- Markers: This link shows the Markers dialog. Double-clicking a marker jumps to the marker time in the file.
- Always on top pin: The pushpin control in the upper-right corner of the player can be selected to keep the player on top of all other windows. This can be useful when launching multiple players.