The Axon Fleet 2 Front Camera is equipped with a zoom function. This function allows you to magnify the image shown while using Live View. The zoom function works in both BUFFERING and EVENT modes.
- In the View XL Control tab, tap Live View.
- On the Live View, check that the Front camera is selected.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to magnify that area by 2x. Tap on the screen again to magnify that area by 4x.
Example 1x view Example 2x view Example 4x view
- Magnification returns to normal 10 seconds after the last screen tap. If you exit Live View and return within 10 seconds, the image will still be magnified.
- Tap Hold to maintain the current zoom and stop the 10 second countdown. If Hold is used during recording, magnification returns to normal when the recording is stopped.
- Tap X to close and return to the Control tab.