The Transfers dialog box lets you view inbound and outbound transfers for the Commander server that you are currently connected to, through the Destinations feature.
The link for Transfers is only available if you have the Manage Associations and Destinations Right assigned.
- Click Transfers in the upper right corner of the client window.
The Transfers dialog box appears.
Each transfer in the queue will have one of the following status messages associated with it:
- In-Progress: Indicates a transfer is actively occurring. Rather than seeing an In-Progress message, users will see percentage of transfer completion as well as the total and completed transfer size.
- Pending: Indicates an outbound transfer where the Destination location is busy and unable to initiate a transfer. Transfers will leave the Pending state when the Destination server becomes available to accept the transfer.
- Queued: Indicates the transfer request is in the queue, but a data transfer has not started due to the maximum number of simultaneous inbound or outbound transfers having been reached. Transfers with a Queued status will eventually change to In-Progress status as other transfers are completed, cancelled, or the maximum simultaneous limits are updated in the Commander System Settings.
- Waiting: Indicates a transfer is unable to progress, typically due to connectivity issues. Transfers in this state will attempt to retry every 10 minutes.
- Failed: Indicates a transfer is unable to be performed due to an indeterminate issue. If transfers are stuck in the Failed state, please contact Axon Support for assistance.
- Completed: Indicates that a transfer was successful. Transfers with this status remain in the transfer queue for 5 seconds before being cleared.
- The priority of Outgoing Transfers can be modified as follows:
- Select Change Order above the Outgoing Transfers area.
- Click on the asset you want to modify to select it and then click the up or down arrow on the right side of the dialog box to change the priority.
Note that the priority of Inbound Transfers cannot be modified on the receiving Commander instance.