In order to use Evidence Upload XT, you must be assigned to an Evidence.com role with certain permissions enabled. If you are not sure about your role permissions, check with your Evidence.com administrator.
Users must be assigned to a role with the following permissions:
- Evidence.com set to Allow
- Evidence Sync set to Allow
- Download Sync Software set to Allow - only required if the user needs to download the Evidence Upload XT installation file.
- User Search set to Allow
- Upload External Files set to Allow
- View set to Any Case - only required if adding files to a case
- View & Add Case Notes set to Any Case - only required if adding files to a case