The CID shows a cartridge error or fault.
The TASER 7 CEW has detected a cartridge error (an example of an error in cartridge Bay 1 is shown above).
- Remove the cartridge and clean the contacts on the cartridge as well as in the cartridge bay.
- Reinsert the cartridge and see if this corrects the cartridge error.
- If this does not work, move the cartridge in Bay 1 to Bay 2, and the cartridge from Bay 2 to Bay 1. Verify that the displayed error moves with the affected cartridge on the CID.
- If the displayed error code is still present in the firing bay containing the affected cartridge, send the cartridge back via RMA, stating “Cartridge Error” in the description.
- If the displayed error code shows in the original firing bay, even with a different cartridge, send the weapon back via RMA, stating “Firing Error” in the description.