If you use your TASER 7 Dock on a desk or table, you should attach your dock to a desk plate. The desk plate holds the core and bay together and keeps the dock from sliding on flat surfaces.
Tools and Materials
Step 1: Preparation
1. Ensure you have all the tools necessary to perform this procedure.
2. Read all of the manufacturer’s installation instructions for the dock. Follow the instructions for putting the dock together in Axon Dock Installation.
3. Place the plate on a table with the flat surface facing up.
4. Place the dock on the desk plate so the openings on the dock are lined up with the holes in the plate.
Note: Ensure the core is placed over the rectangular holes in the plate.
5. Ensure the holes in the dock are directly over the holes in the desk plate.
6. Use a screwdriver to drive the six screws into the dock.
7. Turn the dock and desk plate assembly over.
8. Remove the adhesive backing from the rubber feet.
9. Place the rubber feet on the desk plate. The metal is scored where the feet are to be located.