1. Take the Dock out of the box and confirm all pieces are present.
2. Connect the core to the Multi-bay.
- Do not attach more than one Multi-bay to one core.
- You should hear a click when pushing the core, bays, and bridge adapters together. If the TASER 7 Dock assembly does not stay together, press the components together with more force. The parts need to fit together.
3. Turn the dock assembly over so the bottom is facing up.
4. Press the locking adapter into place between the core and bay. The two prongs on each end of the locking adapter should snap into place, helping to hold the core and bay together.
When properly installed, the locking adapter is flush in place with the core and bay.
5. Place the connected dock on a flat surface, away from heat sources and direct sunlight.
See Wall Mounting a TASER 7 Dock for additional information on using the Wall Mount.
6. Place the dock within reach of appropriate power and Ethernet connections.