Evidence Upload XT is a Windows-based desktop application that enables users to easily upload non-Axon generated digital evidence to their agency’s Evidence.com account. The Evidence Upload XT settings page allows administrators to configure the bandwidth setting options for Evidence Upload XT. Note that this feature requires Evidence Upload XT v1.0.12 or later.
Administrators can select to allow bandwidth limits to be set on individual Evidence Upload XT installations or apply a global bandwidth limit for all Evidence Upload XT installations that connect to the agency. Bandwidth limits can also be managed based on time of day.
If a global bandwidth limit is selected, Evidence Upload XT users will not be able to change the bandwidth setting for their individual installation.
Optionally, administrators can allow individual Evidence Upload XT installations to override the global bandwidth settings during an upload. If this option is enabled, users can select to apply or not apply the bandwidth settings as the last step before they upload files from Evidence Upload XT.
- Sign in to your Evidence.com account
- On the menu bar, click Admin and then, under Applications, click Evidence Upload XT.
- On the Bandwidth Settings page, select if you want to Apply global bandwidth limits for individual Evidence Upload XT installations for your agency.
If not, skip to step 4. Otherwise:
- Click the From and to hour fields to select the hours that bandwidth throttling is active. These settings use a 24-hour clock.
- Click in the Mbps field and enter the maximum Mbps Evidence Upload XT can use during the set time.
- If needed, enter the maximum Mbps limit used outside of the global bandwidth limits time for individual Evidence Upload XT installations.
- Optionally, select Allow override of bandwidth settings on individual installation to maximum limit.
If this option is enabled, users can select to apply or override the bandwidth setting limits as the last step before they upload files from Evidence Upload XT.
- Click Save Settings.