The TASER 7 Health page tracks the status of your agency’s TASER 7 handles, cartridges and batteries.
- On the menu bar, click Inventory.
- Click CEWs. The TASER 7 Health page is shown.
The TASER 7 Health page is shown. The page is divided into four sections – Errors, Devices, Firmware Updates, and Functional Tests.
- The Errors section shows the TASER 7 items that are in an error state. If no items are in an error state, this section is blank.
- Devices lists the number of TASER 7 device models by status.
- Firmware Updates shows the current firmware version and the number of devices that are up to date or out of date.
- Functional Tests shows the functional test status for TASER 7 CEWs in the past 30 days. Users need to perform a functional test and then dock the battery to update status in this dashboard. Devices that have not been docked in the past 30 days are shown in the NOT DOCKED column.