In some situations, you may want to share the video you are reviewing with other members in your agency. This section explains how to share the video using Evidence.com.
- On the Video Review page, click Open evidence details under the Video Title.
This opens a new browser tab and displays the Evidence Details Page in Evidence.com for the video.
- On the Evidence Detail page, under Manage Evidence Access, click Inside My Agency.
The Manage Access page appears.
- In the User or Group field, start typing the name, badge ID, or email address of the user or the name of the group. Evidence.com shows a list of matching users and groups as you enter the information. Select the user or group you want to add to the access list.
You can add multiple users and groups if they will have the same access duration and access level.
- From the Access Level list, select the access level for the user.
- If Role is selected, the actions a user can take with the evidence depends on the permissions associated with their assigned role.
- If View is selected, the user can only view the evidence.
- From the Duration list, select the period of time the user can access the evidence.
The default value is Until Removed, which means the user can access the evidence until they are removed from the access list.
- Click Add.
The user information is added to the list and an email is sent to the user informing them that they have been added to the access list for the evidence.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to add other users.
- After all users are added, click the (back) button to return to the Evidence Detail page.