If allowed by your agency, you can email the officer information about the review after a review has been completed. This can be used to provide officers with feedback about their performance, including suggestions for improvements and recognition of good performance.
- On the Officer Page in the Reviews section, find the appropriate review and click Send Email.
You are taken to the Policy Review page to see a summary of the review findings.
Note: You can exit the Policy Review page without sending an email by clicking the close icon (X) in the upper-right.
- Optionally, add one or more recipients to an officer policy review email by typing the name of the additional recipient in the Add more recipients field. The recipients must have Axon Evidence.com accounts.
- Enter the email text in the Message box. The email can have a maximum of 512 characters. Only the information in the Message is sent to the officer, not the review summary above.
- Click Send. The email is sent to the officer.
Note: You automatically added as a CC recipient to the email. The email sender name is Performance and the email sender address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Done to return to the Officer Page. Next to the review, you will see the email date is logged.