- Sign in to your Axon Evidence.com account. On the dashboard page, under Axon Performance, click Launch Performance.
Note: If you are on any other page in Evidence.com, you can return to the dashboard by clicking the Axon logo () on the upper left of the menu bar.
- On the Squad Selection page, click the name of the squad you want to review.
- In the Squad Performance section, find the officer you want to review and click on the officer's name.
You are taken to the Officer Page for the officer.
- Select the Date Range for the review period. The different date range options are described below:
The previous calendar day
The current calendar week, starting a midnight on Sunday
The previous calendar week from midnight on Sunday until 11:59 (23:59) on Saturday
The current calendar month, starting at midnight on the first day of the month
The previous calendar month from midnight on the first day of the month until 11:59 on the last day of the month
Year to Date
The current calendar year from midnight on January 1 until the current date.
The previous calendar year
- Review the officer metrics and details for the date range.
- In the Reviews section, click New Policy Review.
Note: You must have Initiate Policy Review permission to create a policy review.You are taken to the Create Policy Review page.
Note: You can exit the review without saving by clicking the close icon (X) in the upper-right of the Create Policy Review page.
- Select the policies you want to add to your report by clicking Add on the same line as the Metric.
- Enter any comments and notes in the Review Notes field. This entry can have a maximum of 500 characters.
- Review the information to verify it is correct and click Log Review.
The review is saved and you are returned to the Officer Page. Once a review is saved, you cannot make any changes.