The Random Video Review table in Axon Performance lists videos recorded by officers in on the Squad that have been randomly selected and reviewed by the supervisor.
Note: You must have Initiate Video Review permission to review videos.
To initiate a new Random Video Review:
- Sign in to your Axon Evidence.com account. On the dashboard page, under Axon Performance, click Launch Performance.
Note: If you are on any other page in Evidence.com, you can return to the dashboard by clicking the Axon logo () on the upper left of the menu bar.
- On the Squad Selection page, click the name of the squad you want to review.
- In the Random Video Review table, select the New Review.
Note: You can only have one video review in progress at a time. You must complete any in-progress reviews before you can add a new review.
- The video player with the review information is shown.
Note: The date and time information shown is adjusted to reflect your time zone, which is set in your Axon Evidence.com profile.
- Watch the entire video and then select all the Policy items that apply to the video review. Optionally, add additional notes to clarify or explain the selections.
- Click the Log Review to save the information and view the Summary Report. Once the review is logged, you cannot go back and make changes.
- Click next video to review another random video recorded by an officer in the squad.
Note: You can exit the review at any point in time by clicking the close icon (X) in the upper-right of the Create Video Review page.