The Axon View Admin settings page provides a central location for maintaining Axon View application settings for your agency.
Important: Axon View for iOS 4.6 is needed to support the Automatic Wi-Fi Configuration functionality.
- Sign in to your Axon Evidence.com account.
- On the menu bar, click Admin and then, under Devices and Applications, click Axon View.
- For each setting, choose the option that best supports your agency’s policies for using Axon View.
- Axon View Pairing - This sets if the cameras can be paired with the Axon View mobile application.
- Axon View Login
Note: Visibility of the Axon View Login setting is managed by an Axon-controlled agency level setting. Agencies that would like to have this setting available can contact their Axon representative or Technical Support to request this option.
Enabling this setting forces users to log in to Axon View before they can pair with Axon cameras. Note: If your agency has IP restrictions enabled, all mobile devices must have VPN access to your network.
- Automatic Wi-Fi Configuration (iOS) - This sets if your agency’s Apple devices will automatically connect to an Axon Body Camera’s Wi-Fi when using the Playback and Live View functions in Axon View. If this setting is disabled, users must manually install the Wi-Fi profile on the Apple device. This setting applies to all iOS devices at your agency that have Axon View installed. Agency Apple devices must have iOS 11 or higher for this option to function correctly.
- Click Save Settings.