The following image provide an overview of the Oculus Go headset and controller.
- Power, Sleep/Wake button
- We recommend keeping the volume turned all the way up.
- USB charging/data port
- Headphone jack
- For a more immersive experience, we strongly recommend using over the ear headphones with noise cancellation.
- Proximity sensor
- When your headset isn't charging and isn't in use, make sure the proximity sensor is not blocked by the headset straps or other items.
Press any button to wake the controller after you turn on your headset.
- Trigger: Press to make selections.
- Touch Pad: Press to make selections or swipe to scroll.
- Back button: Press to go to the previous screen or menu.
- Oculus button: Press to go to Oculus Home or press and hold to reset your controller orientation.
- Battery Compartment: You can access the battery compartment by removing the lower half of the controller. Simply pull it apart to open.
For instructions on how to pair the controller, see the Using the Oculus Go Controller (external website).