Axon Signal Sidearm firmware v1.3.4 was released on April 16, 2019.
Axon Signal Sidearm unit firmware is updated using Axon Device Manager. See the Signal Sidearm Firmware Updates article for more information.
Firmware v1.3.4 includes the following changes:
- Added a Placement Mode to aid in device placement for the new adhesive mount. The device enters Placement Mode upon exiting Low Power Mode.
- The sensor waits for pistol removal from the holster when initiating Calibration.
- The device provides new red/green LED feedback to indicate Calibration success.
- Added a new threshold-setting algorithm to increase supported holster-pistol combinations.
- Added support for changes in the sensor hardware.
- Added new markers in device logs to track usage of new features.
Note: Device logs are not the same as the device audit trail found in Axon Evidence (Evidence.com)
- Added change to turn off function LED after 4 seconds when stuck on after short button press in Test Mode or Field Mode.
- Updated to prevent device from entering a “mystery-mode” due to various non-standard user inputs.