The Axon Air application is used to manage DJI™ Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). The application includes the following functionalities:
- Connecting to a DJI UAS
- Review media on the UAS
- Edit evidence metadata prior to upload
- Copy and upload media from the UAS to your agency’s Axon Evidence (Evidence.com) accounts.
For the best experience Axon recommends using an iOS™ tablet with Axon Air supported Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). Axon supports the DJI™ CRYSTALSKY™ monitor and Android tablets, but we recommend using the iOS tablet as we are focused on delivering a robust experience there.
- Valid Axon Evidence credentials are required to access Axon applications. The agency must have an Axon Evidence.com pro or basic license.
- When using Evidence Upload XT Windows desktop application, users must have the required permissions set in Axon Evidence.com.
- Tablets should have 5GB or more of free-storage to support a good ingestion experience. The Axon Air mobile app always maintains 500MB of storage free for the tablet.