If you haven't installed the Axon VR app:
- Ensure you've created an Oculus Username and submitted it to Axon. For more information, see: Setting Up an Oculus Account.
Note: If it's been less than 3 business day since your Agency's Oculus Username was submitted to Axon, please wait for the invitation email and/or search for this email in your spam or email filtering system.
- If you received the email from email@example.com confirming that access to Axon VR has been provisioned to your Oculus Account, you must click the link in the email and sign in to your agency's Oculus Account to accept the app.
- If you've accepted the email app invite, locate the Axon VR app in headset at the very bottom of the store page under My Preview Apps.
- From the Main Menu on the bottom panel, select Navigate, and then Store.
- Using the touchpad on your controller, scroll all the way down to the bottom and look for the Axon VR app under the “*My Preview Apps*” section. You can scroll through the list of apps using the touchpad on the top of the controller.
If you previously installed the Axon VR app:
- Check that the Axon app is installed.
- From the main menu at the bottom panel, select Navigate.
- On the left menu, select Apps and look for the app. You can scroll through the list of apps using the touchpad.
- On the left menu, select Not Installed and look for the app. If the app is in the Not Installed section, you can install it from this list by selecting it.
- Check that you are signed in with the correct Oculus account.
- If you're signed in with a different account, you must reset the headset to factory settings. For more information, see the Resetting a Headset to Factory Settings article.