If you're running into issues maintaining the viewing angle, screen position, or controller position while using Oculus Go, you may resolve the issue by resetting your view from the Settings menu and resetting your controller orientation.
To reset your controller orientation:
- With your Oculus Go headset, point your controller straight ahead.
- Press and hold the Oculus button until your controller orientation resets.
To reset your view:
- With your Oculus Go headset on, from the home screen, select Settings from the toolbar menu.
- Select Reset View.
- Move your head to your preferred position, ensuring the screen-view feels natural and comfortable.
- With your head in the preferred position, click the Trigger button on your Oculus Go remote to set your position.
- If you continue experiencing problems, power down your Oculus Go and power it back on again before trying to reset your view again.
Check the Oculus Support page for additional troubleshooting information.