Pairing the Oculus Go Controller
- Press and hold the Oculus button until the controller is recognized. You should see a ring appear.
- Continue holding the Oculus button until the ring is complete and process moves past the pairing screen.
- If the controller is not found, try the following steps:
- While wearing the headset, hold the controller close to the headset and press and hold both the back-arrow button on the top of the controller and the Oculus button for 20 seconds.
- If after a few attempts, the controller still does not connect, remove the battery and reinsert with the positive terminal facing downward and try to pair again.
- If the controller does not connect, replace controller battery with a new AA battery and try to pair again.
- If the controller still does not function, visit the Oculus Support page for assistance.