To connect to Wi-Fi:
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select the Wi-Fi network name/SSID.
- Select the Password field and use the controller to enter password with the onscreen keyboard.
- Select Connect to start using that Wi-Fi network.
Important: The Oculus Go headset should be connected to a primary Wi-Fi network. It is not compatible with networks that use captive portals. A captive portal is a web page that prompts you to interact with it before connecting you to the internet and are commonly used by public Wi-Fi networks. This type of network will not work to set up your Oculus Go, but may work after your initial setup.If you experience issues connecting to your Wi-Fi network, try the following:
- Ensure the network name/SSID is entered correctly.
- Check to ensure other devices can connect to internet on the same wireless network.
- Consult with your IT department/help desk to troubleshoot your local network.