The Returns page is the main page for the Axon Evidence Device Return Service and provides an overview of device returns.
Information about the page is provided below and you can also refer to the video at the end of this article.
It is divided into three sections:
- In Progress: This section lists returns you have started but have not submitted. This section only shows returns started by the user that is signed in.
If you have an In-Progress Return, click Continue Return to open the return on the same page where you left off. You can only have one In Progress return at a time.
- Submitted: This section lists all agency returns that have been submitted but are not yet complete. Each entry lists the number of items, when the return was submitted, the current status, and provide the option to review the return.
- Completed: This section list completed returns for your agency.
For Submitted and Completed Returns, click Review to open the Status of Return page for the Return.
The status for each return has a text explanation and a color-coded surrounding box.
- Orange – A user action is required to move to the next step
- Blue – The return is following the normal process
- Black – The return is complete or was canceled