This option allows users to cancel their own device returns. Only returns in the Ready to Ship status can be cancelled and a user cannot cancel a return that was created by another user.
- On the Returns page, finds the return you want to cancel and click Review.
- On the Status of Return page, Click Cancel Return.
- The system provides the option to cancel the current return or to start a new return that includes the devices in the current return.
- Saving progress and starting a new return cancels the current return and then allows the user to remove or add items to the new return. After creation, the new return can be submitted normally.
- Discarding progress cancels the current return.