Note: Axon Signal Vehicle firmware can be updated using Axon Device Manager for Android.
Axon periodically releases updates for the firmware of all Axon devices. Maintain the latest firmware on your Axon Signal Vehicle units to achieve optimal performance and device stability.
- Open the ADM app.
- Log in to your agency’s Evidence.com account.
- In ADM, tap the Settings menu in the upper left.
- Under Firmware Updates, tap Device.
- Tap Axon Signal Unit in the devices list.
- Place the phone near an enabled Axon Signal Vehicle device and tap Start Scan. Select the device from the list of available devices and tap Connect. This will initiate the Bluetooth pairing of the device to the phone.
- If the Axon Signal Unit's firmware is out-of-date, an update will automatically begin after pairing. The update can be monitored by the progress bar at the top.
- When the firmware update is complete, tap Clear Completed. ADM disconnects from the Axon Signal Vehicle device. You can connect again to send the device logs to Axon Evidence, if needed.
- Tap Send Logs to upload the Axon Signal Unit’s logs to Axon Evidence. A status bar will appear showing the progress of the log uploads.
- Tap Disconnect to disconnect from the Axon Signal Unit.