You can also view image and manage image files.
- Search for the file.
- Select the file from the list of files in the Asset pane:
- Double-click the file.
- Right-click on the file and select Play.
Either action launches the image viewer.
Image File Functions
- Actual Size: An image is normally resized to fit the display window. Selecting this option shows the image in its actual size.
- Metadata: This link shows any Exchangeable image file format (Exif) information associated with the file, such as location and camera information.
- Map: This link opens the Map view and shows the GPS data associated with the image file. If no GPS data is available, the view is blank.
- Operations: This link lets you show or hide the file operations buttons (Verify, Export, Convert, Burn, Report, and Tag buttons) in player.
- Always on top pin: The pushpin control in the upper-right corner of the image viewer can be selected to keep the viewer on top of all other windows. This can be useful when launching multiple viewers.
Advanced Image Viewer File Functions
The advanced image viewer has the same file functions as the standard viewer, except for the Actual Size function, but and adds the following new functions.
Note: The Advanced Image Viewer is only available if the System Settings - Use New image viewer option is selected for your Axon Commander installation.
- Rotate: This function rotates the image file 90 degrees clockwise.
- Zoom: The zoom slider bar is used to zoom in or out of the image. When you are zoomed in on an image, you can use you mouse to click and drag the image to view different parts of the image.
- Previous and next arrows: Clicking the arrows takes you to the previous (left) or next (right) image in the Asset pane. If there are no previous or next images, the appropriate arrow is not shown.