You can also view image and manage image files.
- Search for the file.
- Select the file from the list of files in the Asset pane:
- Double-click the file.
- Right-click on the file and select Play.
Either action launches the image viewer.
Image File Functions
- Actual Size: An image is normally resized to fit the display window. Selecting this option shows the image in its actual size.
- Metadata: This link shows any Exchangeable image file format (Exif) information associated with the file, such as location and camera information.
- Map: This link opens the Map view and shows the GPS data associated with the image file. If no GPS data is available, the view is blank.
- Operations: This link lets you show or hide the file operations buttons (Verify, Export, Convert, Burn, Report, and Tag buttons) in player.
- Always on top pin: The pushpin control in the upper-right corner of the image viewer can be selected to keep the viewer on top of all other windows. This can be useful when launching multiple viewers.