The IP restrictions feature provides additional access security to Axon Evidence.com. However, implementing this feature can impact Axon mobile applications by blocking access, which makes it difficult for officers to effectively use them.
The Axon Application Exceptions settings allow administrators to easily add exceptions to IP restrictions for specific Axon applications.
This feature is only supported on the following Axon mobile application versions:
- Axon Device Manager for iOS v2.0.5 or later
- Axon Device Manager for Android v3.0.4 or later
- Axon View for iOS v5.0.1 or later
- Axon View for Android v5.0.3 or later
- Axon Capture for iOS v5.0 or later
- Axon Capture for Android v5.0 or later
- Axon Aware mobile application for both iOS and Android
Note that previous versions of the Axon mobile applications will continue to function normally, but will be subject to the IP restrictions, if enabled for your agency.
- On the menu bar, click Admin and then under Security Settings, click IP Address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the Axon Application Exceptions section.
- Select the Axon Applications (Axon View, Axon Capture, and Axon Device Manager) you want to exempt from IP Restrictions.
Return to the main System Administration page.