Review Mode makes it easier to review related pieces of evidence at one time. Review Mode is a carousel-type experience for quickly viewing and flipping through sets of digital evidence. This allows users to select and view multiple evidence files at one time, without having to open the Evidence Detail page for each piece of evidence.
Review Mode can be launched from the All Evidence, My Evidence, Shared Evidence, or Evidence Map search pages.
- Search for the evidence files you want to review.
- Select the video, image, PDF document, and audio evidence on the search page and then click Review.
The Review Mode viewer opens with all the selected evidence shown in the left-hand navigation panel.
Note: If you do not have permission to view a piece of evidence (such as restricted evidence or lack of permission), that evidence will not be visible in Review Mode.
- Cycle through the evidence. While in Review mode you can:
- Click the link to go to the Evidence Detail Page for the evidence.
- Play videos and audio,
- Review and edit evidence description and metadata,
To edit evidence description or metadata; click the edit icon for the appropriate field, enter the information, and click Save.
- Add and edit Custom Metadata
Note: The ability to add and edit Custom Metadata fields in Review Mode is controlled by your Axon Evidence administrator. Contact them for questions about fields not being available in Review Mode.
To add Custom Metadata; under the Custom Metadata heading click Add, select a custom metadata field, add or select the information, and click Save.
To edit Custom Metadata; click the edit icon, enter or select the information, and click Save.
- Add and edit Categories and Tags.
To add or edit Categories and Tags; click the edit icon, select the category or tag, and click Save.
To remove a Category or Tags; click the edit icon, click the X adjacent to the category or tag, and click Save.
- Add notes.
To add notes, enter the information in the Notes filed and click Add Note.
- When you are done reviewing the evidence files, click X to close Review Mode.