The requirements for using Axon View XL in standalone mode are listed below.
Note: Using Axon View XL Standalone Mode does not require Axon Fleet. It can be used with Axon Fleet, but is different than pairing an Axon Body 3 camera with Axon View XL in a Axon Fleet installation.
- Windows Operating Systems: Windows 7 or Windows 10
Axon View XL is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Available Disk Space: 25GB or greater
- RAM/Memory: Recommended 8GB or greater
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port
- Administrative rights and privileges for software installation (only when installing the View XL application)
- Internet access to the agency’s Evidence.com account
- USB A to USB C cable (the cable can be requested directly from Axon)
- During installation, Axon View XL opens ports 5004-6004 UDP and 7234 TCP in the Windows Firewall and scopes the rule to axon-agent.exe. These ports are used by Axon View XL to connect to the Axon Body 3 camera with the USB A to USB C cable.