Most issues with your Axon Body 3 camera can be cleared by turning the camera off and turning it back on again.
Below is a list of possible issues with links to a response. If these actions do not resolve the difficulties, contact Axon Technical Support for additional support.
My camera displays an error code.
- Error Code 1001: This indicates there is an issue with the digital video recorder, it can be cleared by restarting the device. Please power off and on again and check if the issue is resolved.
- Error Code 1004 : This indicates there is an issue with the digital video recorder, it can be cleared by restarting the device. Please power off and on again and check if the issue is resolved.
- Error Code 1006: This indicates an issue connecting with Axon Evidence for video uploads and can be resolved by un-docking and re-docking the camera.
If you are still unable to resolve the errors, please initiate RMA to replace your device.
My camera is cycling through all the colors (blinking red, yellow and green)?
- This could indicate a possible network error. Check the camera display, if it shows NETWORK ERROR. Check your network connection. Un-dock and re-dock your device to see if the error is resolved.
- Refer to the camera's device profile page in Axon Evidence for additional error information.
- Try turning the camera off and turning it back on again. Then check to see if the error is resolved.
- If none of the above work, please contact Technical Support.
I un-docked my camera while it was updating firmware. What do I do?
No action is needed. Axon recommends that you do not remove a camera from the Axon Dock while the firmware is being applied and the Triad LEDs are spinning white. But if this occurs:
- If the camera was un-docked when it’s downloading the firmware, it resumes downloading when it’s docked the next time.
- If the camera was un-docked when it starts updating firmware, the camera continues updating until update is completed.
Note: DO NOT force the camera to power off while the firmware is being applied and the Triad LEDs are spinning white.
I don't see all the camera display icons in your diagrams or icons which were previously displayed on my camera are no longer available.
- Not all of the icons shown in the diagrams are available at all agencies. Also, your administrator may have changed the camera display settings for your organization. Finally, remember that different information is displayed when the Axon Body 3 camera is in the field and in an Axon Dock.
If you believe there is an error with you camera, try turning the camera off and turning it back on again. Please contact Technical Support if you cannot resolve the issue.