The Control tab shows the current status of the connected Axon Body 3 camera.
The camera status block includes:
- The camera’s serial number
- The last name and badge ID of the camera’s assigned user
- The current battery status of the camera
- The amount of remaining recording time for the camera, in hours and minutes
The time remaining changes depending on the resolution settings of the cameras and is configured in Evidence.com. The higher the resolution, the fewer hours of recordings can be stored on camera’s internal memory card.
- The current camera firmware version
The Control tab can also be used to change the camera’s settings as described below.
Changing Axon Body 3 Camera Settings
When an Axon Body 3 camera is connected to the View XL application, you can change the camera settings.
- From the Control tab, click (the gear icon).
- Adjust the settings as needed.
- Volume – sets the volume of the camera’s audio prompts, which are used to notify the user of camera status.
- Vibration – turns on or off the vibrations (haptic feedback) used to notify the user of camera status.
- Ring LED Brightness – sets the brightness of the Triad LED on front of the camera.
- Top LED Brightness – sets the brightness of the Operation LED on top of the camera.
- Stealth – turns on or off Stealth Mode. When stealth mode on, the camera will not beep or vibrate, regardless of other settings, and all camera lights are off.
- Click Save to save the new settings for the camera.